This book was born on a missions trip to Peru with the simple words, “If you’re born twice, you’re only going to die once. But if you’re only born once, you’re going to die twice.” Understand the difference between justice, mercy and grace. If you’re seeking faith or have questions about what it means to follow Jesus, grab your copy of Born Twice, Die Once and start your journey.
Discover hope, find power for life, strengthen your relationships and launch your journey of faith.
Second chances are covered in chapter 1 of Born Twice, Die Once.
– What do you do when your choices don’t allow for second chances?
– How do you find hope again?
– How do you receive forgiveness?
How to be Born a Second Time is covered in chapter 2 of Born Twice, Die Once.
– How do I receive Jesus Christ?
– How can I experience being born again?
A New Power is covered in chapter 3 of Born Twice, Die Once.
– Power of the Holy Spirit
– Power of a new family
– Power of the Word of God
New Identity, Family & Purpose is covered in chapter 4 of Born Twice, Die Once.
– Discover God the Father
– Find your new identity
– Belong to a family
New Heart & Eternal Hope is covered in chapter 5 of Born Twice, Die Once.
– Get a new perspective on life
The New King is covered in chapter 6 of Born Twice, Die Once.
– Know Jesus as more than Savior
– Tap into the power of His Lordship
Starting Your Journey of a Transformed Life is covered in chapter 7 of Born Twice, Die Once.
– Launch into life as a new follower
– Find new opportunities